LEADING Job Release Note 20.11
Have you already discovered the two new features of LEADING Job? Here you can find out which features we added or updated in November 2020.
In Periscope, the web application of LEADING Job, each update only takes place after prior consultation with the customer. You can test the new features first in your test database.
1. New report to show daily attendance
You enter the timesheets in Periscope, but miss a simple overview of the daily attendance?
We have implemented a very simple new report, which does exactly that:
You can select one, several or all employees. If the checkbox "All agencies" is activated, you can even evaluate all employees working in different agencies:
The report itself offers a simple overview, in which the entered timesheets are compared with the daily working hours defined in the master data. The respective differences are shown per line and over the selected period:
- Breaks do not have to be entered separately, but are automatically included every 6 hours lasting half an hour each.
- A starting time can, but does not necessarily have to be chosen when entering timesheets in Periscope. The report searches all timesheets per day for the earliest starting time and uses this as the start of the day. If no specifically entered starting time is found, the report automatically uses 09:00 as the day's starting time.
2. Changes to the selection criteria for the Periscope report "Timesheet statistics"
You think the report "Timesheet statistics" is very useful, but you wished there were even more selection criteria, e.g. an automatic summation?
The selection criteria for the report have now been revised according to your wishes:
- Employee selection has been limited to "Active employees".
- Instead of the previous simple selection "Client", a complete selection for compiling single, multiple and different jobs is now integrated.
- The selection field "Totals over" now offers the new option "No totals", which automatically deactivates the underlying selection "Totals for", and leads to a pure line-by-line output of the timesheets. These can then be summed as desired after an export to Excel.
Contact LEADING Job Support
Do you have questions about the current Release Note? You have discovered a problem with the current version? Talk to us! Here is your direct line to LEADING Job Support:
+43 1 503 6644
This document is a non-binding customer information. There can be no warranties or commitments derived from this Release Note.
The contained topics represent the status quo of Qualiant Software at the date of publication. Modifications and additions at a later date are possible.
The content of this release note may not be understood as a part of the licensing agreement. Qualiant Software assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of this release note.
The agency software LEADING Job/Periscope integrates project management and resource planning of advertising agencies. Integrated with time recording, holiday planning and employee workload, from cost estimates and invoicing to accounting, controlling and reporting. Operates in the cloud or on-premise. Your agency under control with software from Qualiant.